Sunday, October 25, 2009

The weekend was lovely.


More importantly, I have two days of class remaining in this semester. On Thursday morning I am flying to Sydney and starting what will certainly be a great Halloween weekend.

So I have: 1 week of class, four days in Sydney, then two weeks of writing papers, two more weeks when I'll likely surf and say goodbye to the surrounding areas, then three weeks of traveling. NZ is just around the corner. I can't wait to climb some more mountains. After that, it's home for the holidays and I'll likely take a ski or some trip with the parents and then head back to LA for what will certainly be a rowdy semester back. Third weekend in January we're going to Las Vegas, so anyone interested that might care to join heads up. It'll be in honor of my 21st, so it's going to have to be legendary.


Take it sleazy my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment